Hello hello, and happy Wednesday! We’re back with another condensed version of DTC.
Don’t be a stranger. After reading, respond to this email and let us know what you think! 🤠
Let’s get into it: 👇
1. Limitless potential from a tapestry of insights.
2. US businesses must know these top four things before shipping to Canada.*
3. Why your Amazon listings should be more than just a pretty picture.
4. Stop gambling with your marketing budget with insights from the 2023 US Media Consumption Report*
5. Alibaba announces new CEO and chairman in major management reshuffle.
6. Outside the content box: more ways to use ChatGPT.
7. Hacked Reddit data to be published unless API changes are dropped, hackers say.
👽 Reddit users evolve their protesting strategies following recent API changes to the platform. By altering the content of popular subreddits, casual users are likely pushed away from the platform.
🐦 Twitter develops a plan to stop brands “trendjacking” with replies on trending Tweets. This could limit the artificial growth strategies of some brands on the platform.
✅ Get exclusive access to Pilothouse's strategic blueprint for Meta account simplification at DTCx Northbeam's Media Buyer Summit. Click here to register for the June 28th virtual event and join brands like Sur La Table, TikTok, Hexclad, and more! *
🤖 Google tells staff to stop using code generated by Bard for internal purposes. Alphabet wants to ensure that “delicate code” is not referenced by the AI.
📺 Youtube TV begins placing ads within “Zen Mode.” Users have noted that the experience is disruptive and compromising.
It’s never a bad idea to triple-check… 😬
If you’re new to DTC, welcome! You’re in good company with fellow newcomers from CoverSeal, Cultivation Emporium, Rheal Superfoods, BirchBarn Designs, and Before!
Don’t forget to rate the DTC Podcast on Apple (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
Was this email forwarded to you? Sign up here.
NEED MORE DTC?
🚀 Advertise in DTC Newsletter.
💰Check out our course on Facebook and Instagram ads!