The ultimate goal of TikTok as a brand? Virality. Everyone wants videos with millions of views and a steady increase of new customers in their funnel.
But what does going viral really mean for your brand? Are companies genuinely raking in money with viral videos?
The answer is yes.
It’s hard to find concrete numbers of how viral TikToks impact brands, but Huha Undies Founder Alexa Suter spilled the tea about how her ‘brand story’ TikTok video skyrocketed sales.
Check out these stats: 👇
- In 5 days, their TikTok account grew from 600 → 36,000 followers!
- The video got 1.6 million views.
But here’s where it gets juicy. Normally in a 5-day period, Huha Undies would see:
- $35,000 in sales
- 380 orders
- 1600 pairs of underwear sold
- $8000 in customer acquisition
After their TikTok viral video, 5 days of sales brought:
- $130,000 in sales (a 270% increase!)
- 1382 orders (a 275% increase!)
- 5204 pairs of underwear sold (a 307% increase!)
- $0 in customer acquisition
If you’re still scratching your head about whether or not TikTok is right for your brand, it’s time to stop scratching. Try it out and start testing! You never know what’s going to take off on the platform.