Subscribe to DTC Newsletter - https://dtcnews.link/signup
Today we were joined by Julien and Dylan from Pilothouse's email team to discuss a tactic that we're rolling out across multiple clients.
The idea is simple: Run a contest where users can enter with an email. Run cold traffic, grow the list, and if you play your cards right you can even profit from this first engagement.
We also chatted about key steps you can take NOW to be prepared for iOS15 -- pre-segmentation (so you don't freak out when opens go away on Apple Mail.)
Here are the keynotes we hit on:
▪ Profitable Prospecting Ads for the contest lander
▪ 45% conversion rate on lander contest entry
▪ Grew the email list by 15%
▪ Added 9% growth to subscriber base
▪ 7% Placed Order Rate from that list
▪ Boosted average engagement rates to 50% for the month - sender rep implications for BFCM
▪ Pre-segmentation and critical updates to prepare for iOS15
▪ Favorite subject lines and what we learned
Advertise on DTC - https://dtcnews.link/advertise
Work with Pilothouse - https://dtcnews.link/pilothouse
Follow us on Instagram & Twitter - @dtcnewsletter
Join the most powerful DTC Network in the world. Get direct access to podcast guests, monthly live workshops and challenges, the DTC+ Growth Community, and more.
Pilothouse 2021. All rights reserved.