Some people download ad blockers to eliminate ads from their Facebook feeds. Marketers? We download extensions to make our feeds ONLY ads.
- To get creative inspiration.
- To know what’s resonating with consumers.
- To spy on competitors.
Our Fabulous Facebook team discovered how to turn your regular run-of-the-mill Facebook feed into a source of advertising truths.
Follow along: 👇
1️⃣ Download the extension
Download the ‘My Ad Finder’ extension to your Chrome browser.
This extension will remove everything that isn’t an ad from your Facebook feed.
2️⃣ Turn off tracking
Use Settings from within Facebook to turn off iOS tracking.
Follow these steps:
1. Tap on your account icon and click/scroll down to Settings & Privacy.
2. Tap settings and click/scroll down and tap Ad Preferences.
3. Click Ad Settings from the navigation bar.
4. Scroll down and click the below:
5. Toggle OFF Use Data From Partners.
🚨 Turning off iOS tracking ensures that you’re seeing new ads and not ads that have been recommended to you.
What makes My Ad Finder cool?
- You can see ad engagement while you’re scrolling. This means you can see what kind of ads are working and what ads have low engagement.
- It compiles all the ads you’ve seen so you can revisit them later!