Does your brand have (1) Klaviyo and (2) a Facebook account? We like how you think. 👏 Time to put them together (if you haven’t already 👀)
The Pilothouse Facebook team are all about connecting platforms and collaborating across channels to scale brands. They’ve recently seen success with targeting less engaged, non-purchaser Klaviyo audiences who haven’t converted. 💸
The best part? The setup is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
1️⃣ Getting started
Follow these simple steps to integrate Klaviyo to Facebook.
Here’s some tips! 👇
- When syncing audiences, these are a couple of audiences to start with:
- Shopify – Placed order over all time
- Users who are not suppressed for email
- Options are endless with syncing more audiences, but we’ve kept our testing fairly broad to cast a wide net. 🎣
2️⃣ Build your campaign
In Facebook Ads Manager, build a campaign using the ‘All Subscribers’ audience and exclude past purchasers using your pixel, Klaviyo, and Shopify integrations.
- It’s ideal to start using top ads that are proven to perform in retargeting and expand from there.
- For the campaign build, we’ve found success using 7-day click / 1-day click / 1-day view attribution windows.
- The key here is aiming for click attribution. This way, we can see that Facebook has actively contributed to the purchase rather than only seeing view attributed sales
3️⃣ Launch your campaign and watch the $$$ roll in 🤑
By implementing this tactic, we’ve driven 12 purchases at a 4.84 ROAS with 1 brand.
What are we most excited about? 83% of the purchases were click attributed! This means Facebook really moved the needle and drove value for the brand. 🚀🚀🚀
Tip: Cross reference data in Shopify to ensure you’re driving first-time customers.
To do this, go to “Sales over time” and add a filter using UTM campaign with your campaign name. Then add a filter for first-time customers and compare that against overall sales showing in Shopify on that campaign.
Need a hand integrating your Klaviyo and Facebook? Reach out! 🔥